This offer entitles you and a companion to enjoy 3 fun-filled days and 2 exciting evenings of hotel accommodations at one hotel at one of the beautiful *destinations below.
Vacation Breakaway Program Overview
The Vacation Breakaway program is an exciting program that provides accommodations for 2 adults, one of which must be 21 years of age, and up to 2 children under the age of 12.
The first step in the program is to complete the Registration Activation form and return it along with a refundable $50.00 payment. Checks should be made payable to Vacation Breakaway. This deposit is refundable upon request. The Registration Activation form must be mailed and postmarked within 30 days of the issue date for this offer to be valid.
Issues downloading your Vacation Voucher? Please contact Kars 4 Kids directly.
We, unfortunately, do not issue the vacation vouchers so please contact K4K if you need assistance downloading your voucher.
A detailed Welcome E-mail will be sent once the Registration Activation form and deposit are received. Please be on the lookout for your Welcome Letter email after you send in your $50 deposit. This email is typically sent within 2 weeks of receiving your payment. This e-mail will provide you with an expiration date, which is one year from the issue date. The Welcome E-mails will be sent within 7 business days of receipt of deposit. Please add Travel Service Center to your safe list as your Welcome Letter email could possibly go to your Junk or Spam folders.
The Welcome E-Mails will contain a link to the electronic Reservation Request Form which will allow you to submit your destination and date of travel. A second date and destination is optional and may be requested at a later time. If the alternate destination is the same as the first choice, then the date for this second request must be at least 30 days after the date of the first request. Different destinations on the first and second request will not require the 30 day interval. The completed Reservation Request Form must be received 45 days prior to the earliest departure date.
A Vacation Breakaway reservation agent will contact you by phone approximately 30 days prior to your first date request to discuss detailed information on available properties. Final confirmation will be provided within 3 business days (from the initial phone call) if the property and dates are available. The initial $50.00 deposit is refundable after the hotel stay is completed. The request must be made in writing any time prior to the expiration date, either before confirming reservations or after 45 days of completion of travel. Refund requests can be mailed or e-mailed. Refunds will be mailed within approximately 3 weeks of the request being received.
The hotels offered in our program are 3 star rated. The program offers 2 nights. Additional nights may be added for a preferred fee depending on availability. The majority of the hotels allow up to two children in the same room. A fee may apply for additional guests. Additional fees will be determined at the time of reservation. The offer is for room rate only and tax and resort fees, if applicable, are the responsibility of the traveler and will be paid to the Vacation Breakaway agent during the reservation confirmation process. Taxes will vary by destination, but are typically $12.00 to $15.00 per night. Holiday, peak season and weekend surcharges may apply.
We understand that plans may change. If you need to change your travel dates prior to confirming a reservation, please resubmit your request using the link contained in your original Welcome Aboard email (Step 3). Please keep in mind that you will still have to adhere to the terms & conditions of the offer when resubmitting your request. If you have any problems resubmitting your request, please contact our customer service department at 813-314-7913 between 9AM and 6PM ET, Monday-Friday. Once your reservation has been booked and confirmed, you must contact your reservation agent directly to inquire about date changes. Restrictions apply and it may not be allowed.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring seasonal beauty, your worries will quickly fade as you enter this vacation paradise. In the warmer months, golf, horseback riding, rafting, mountain biking, kayaking and hiking are just a few of the activities to keep you entertained. In the winter, the north becomes a skiing paradise with slopes to challenge any level skier. Shopping, fantastic dining and plenty of places to pamper yourself all help make the northern getaway the perfect vacation region for you and your family!
Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul Area
Missouri: Branson, Kansas City
Ohio: Cincinnati Area, Cleveland Area
Wisconsin: Wisconsin Dells, Milwaukee Area
History, romance and excitement all come together. Evergreen-scented peaks and abundant wildlife showcase this beautiful region. Take advantage of all the fun outdoor activities that beg your attention like hiking, golfing, fishing or just take a scenic drive. While you’re here, make sure to leave time for shopping and browsing the many antique shops. You never know when you might find that treasure of a lifetime. It's all here, just waiting to be discovered!
Maine: Portland/Kennebunk Area, Bangor
Maryland: Baltimore/DC Area
Massachusetts: Cape Cod, Springfield
New York: Albany, Buffalo
New Hampshire: Portsmouth, Manchester
Pennsylvania: Lancaster, Hershey
Virginia: Williamsburg, Norfolk/Virginia Beach Area
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the clear waters or stretch out on a white sand beach. Choose from enjoyable sight-seeing cruises, exhilarating snorkeling, and dive excursions to the greatest sport fishing in the ocean. You’ve come to a true sports paradise! Surfing, jet skiing, hundreds of beautiful golf courses and theme parks are popular with visitors and locals alike. There’s plenty of great shopping and dining, and as the sunset cools into the evening, the night life heats up with an endless array of activities.
Arkansas: Hot Springs
Florida: Daytona Beach, Orlando, Cocoa Beach, St. Petersburg
North Carolina: Atlantic Beach, Banner Elk, Kitty Hawk
South Carolina: Charleston, Hilton Head, Murrell's Inlet, Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Gatlinburg, Nashville, Pigeon Forge
With its great weather, miles of beautiful sandy beaches, rugged mountain ranges, casinos and major attractions, this relaxed, scenic and exciting region will hold some surprises for you. Whether you visit the San Diego Zoo, where you’ll see some of the world’s rarest wildlife, including giant pandas and koalas; or the Las Vegas Strip, where it’s a high rolling, no limits dream machine overflowing with bright neon lights, bountiful buffets, and irresistible jackpots . . . or anywhere in between, this region is sure to have something for everyone.
Arizona: Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale, Tucson
California: Anaheim, Lake Tahoe, Long Beach, San Diego
Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno
Texas: Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Park City, Salt Lake City
*Destinations are subject to change
1. Activation form must be returned along with a $50 refundable deposit. The postmark date must be within 30 days of issue date. Please make check payable to Vacation Breakaway.
2. Upon receipt of your deposit and activation form, you will be emailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. The Reservation Request Form requires that you submit one destination and one arrival date. A second date and destination is optional and may be requested at a later time. The same destination may be selected twice but the second date must be at least 30 days after the original date. The Reservation Request Form must be received at least 45 days prior to your first date of travel. A Vacation Breakaway reservation agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your travel date to discuss availability.
3. Accommodations for extra nights (up to 5) may be added for a preferred fee depending on availability.
4. All destinations and reservations are subject to availability, and are limited during peak seasons and weekends. Major holidays are usually not available. More information will be provided at the bottom of the reservation request form.
5. Do not make air or any other travel arrangements or leave for your vacation until you have received written confirmation from your Vacation Breakaway reservation agent.
6. Upon check-in, two forms of identification are required by the properties, one being a major credit card and one being a government issued photo ID.
7. Our website, VacationBreakawayFAQ.com provides general information about this program. You may also e-mail us at info@vacationbreakawayFAQ.com.
8. Please note that if you choose to take advantage of the Bonus Travel Offers, a $10 processing fee will be deducted from your refundable deposit.
Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder or set your email to accept emails from @passportcrm.net and @travelservicectr.com as your Welcome Letter and Confirmation will be emailed to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer provides accommodations for two adults. The majority of the properties will allow up to two children in the same room. At least one adult must be 21 years of age or older. Driver’s License required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel policy.
2. Checks must be made payable to Vacation Breakaway. Upon receipt of your deposit and Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. The Reservation Request Form requires that you submit one destination and one arrival date. A second date and destination is optional and may be requested at a later time. The same destination may be selected twice but the second date must be at least 30 days after the original date. When you are ready to travel you may submit your destination and date of travel. The Reservation Request Form must be received at least 45 days prior to your first date of travel. A Vacation Breakaway reservation agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your first travel date to discuss availability and review available options.
3. Hotels offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand and La Quinta's. The properties offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas. Taxes are NOT included in the offer and will vary by destination, but are typically $12 to $15 per night. Taxes are due when reservation is confirmed. Additional fees may apply to extra beds and guests in the room. Holiday, peak season and weekend surcharges may apply. You will be e-mailed a written confirmation with your directions and check- in times once your reservation has been confirmed.
4. This offer is valid for one year from the activation date. Refunds may be requested in writing at any time prior to expiration date before confirming reservations or within 45 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due. Please mail refund requests to the following address: Vacation Breakaway - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately three weeks after request is received. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to refunds@vacationbreakawayFAQ.com.
5. All reservations are based on Vacation Breakaway availability and are subject to change. Availability is limited during peak season, holidays and weekends. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternative destinations at any time. Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation will incur a fee from the fulfillment company and/or the hotel.
6. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals or other miscellaneous fees. Sorry, no pets.
7. This offer is not valid for groups or for attending a convention. Only one Vacation Breakaway certificate per household may be used per year. This offer is non-transferable without prior express written consent of the fulfillment company.
8. The $50.00 deposit is fully refundable if you take advantage of the 2 night and 3 day hotel stay offer. However, if you choose to take advantage of the additional Bonus Travel offers offered by Vacation Breakaway, a $10 processing fee will be deducted from your refundable deposit.
9. The fulfillment company, its agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
10. The offer is void where prohibited by law. No representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. The fulfillment company reserves the right to void or substitute components of this offer or vary the itinerary should circumstances so require. FL Seller of Travel ST-17788.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, without written reference to conflicts of laws or choice of laws. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida.